Aims and Vision
Nether Alderley School is a special place, where all children are happy, safe and valued.
At Nether Alderley, we provide the best primary education in a small school environment. The school inspires quality teaching and a love of learning, building upon individual strengths and talents.
We believe every child is entitled to enjoy his or her childhood. We instil the importance of moral values and encourage friendship.
Children educated at Nether Alderley are tolerant, committed and confident. The School works in close partnership with the community to develop citizens who will lead happy and rewarding lives.
We, the staff and governors of Nether Alderley Primary School, aim to ensure that each child will:-
- be happy in school
- be inspired by the teaching at our school
- be interested and engaged and will experience learning as fun, enjoyable and fulfilling
- develop an enquiring mind, a love of learning and a thirst for knowledge
- develop the ability, attitude and organisational skills to work both independently and in collaboration with others
- master the key skills and achieve a level of competency sufficient to prepare them for the future challenges they will face
- experience success and enjoy opportunities to celebrate their achievements
- understand their feelings and develop their awareness of others
- develop the skills to form friendships and effective working relationships
- become an active participant, able to respond positively to the challenges they face
- understand personal responsibility, valuing the attributes of respect, trust and honesty
- develop their understanding of citizenship and will value, understand and be tolerant of people of different gender, races, cultures, religions, abilities and disabilities.
- develop an understanding of social responsibility: locally, nationally and globally.